10 Youtube SEO Tips To Rank Your Video #1 On Youtube

Subscribe to my channel for more videos on intentional living, entrepreneurship, and success!

In today’s video you’ll learn 10 Youtube SEO tips that will allow you to rank your videos #1 on Youtube! A lot of these tips are lesser known ways that can really help you hack your way to Youtube success.

โญ Make sure you go check out Jessica’s video to learn the rest of the Youtube SEO tips:

โญ Here’s the link to download the FREE Youtube SEO checklist:

// VISIT MY BLOG
๐Ÿ”น www.gillianperkins.com

// SUBSCRIBE TO ME ON YOUTUBE
๐Ÿ”น Subscribe: youtube.com/gillianperkinsonline/?sub_confirmation=1

// BINGE-WATCH MY VIDEOS

๐Ÿ”น Get Instagram Followers (And AVOID the Shadowban)

๐Ÿ”น How to PRIORITIZE

๐Ÿ”น Organize Your Life Like a #GIRBOSS

๐Ÿ”น 12 Next-Level Success Habits

๐Ÿ”น Whatโ€™s on My ANDROID Phone

๐Ÿ”น๐Ÿ”น Recent blog post:

// ABOUT ME
Hey, my name is Gillian! Iโ€™m a marketing strategist who helps online entrepreneurs 10X their sales with FB ads + sales funnels. I love combining tech, analytics, and psychology to create powerful marketing systems.
When Iโ€™m not helping my clients scale their businesses, Iโ€™m spending time with my husband and two little boys, exploring new places, and nerding out over my Youtube analytics.

TAGS: youtube SEO tips, how to rank videos on youtube, how to rank a video #1 on youtube, how to get your videos to rank well on youtube, rank videos higher on youtube, rank youtube videos 2017, how to rank youtube videos 2017, how to rank #1 on youtube 2017, youtube seo 2017, gillian perkins, youtube ranking tricks, youtube ranking tips 2017, youtube ranking tricks 2017, youtube seo tips 2017, jessica stansberry, rank youtube videos higher in search, video SEO – How to Rank #1 in YouTube (Fast!)

10 Comments

1. onlinebusinesses says:

Thank you so much Gillian for this great video! I always learn a lot from your videos! Thank you.

2. AllEcoLiving says:

OMG, you are so talented! Thanks for making all this informative content!! You must feel so amazing to be this incredible :))

3. Jennifer H says:

I’ve been binge watching your videos and find all of your content useful/helpful. I’ve seen what I think might be typos in a few places. For example this video says girboss in the description. So I’m wondering, how often do you go back over your work and proofread or have someone proofread for you? I’m not well practiced in content creation yet and this seems like a time consuming task. I’d love to hear more about how you deal with or manage it without getting overwhelmed.

• Gillian Perkins says:

Thanks for letting me know! The particular video you’re talking about wasn’t a typo, I just added “girlboss” to the title for SEO purposes. But I’ll definitely give my descriptions another look if you’ve been noticing typos. I try to not get to caught up in perfectionism, but I still strive to produce good quality content.
      Thanks for watching! <3

4. Yusra ELSawi says:

The fourth and fifth tips are totally new to me ๐Ÿ™‚ I did know about placing your competitor’s channel name in your tags from Sunny Lenarduzzi but loved when you said to check your competitor’s video and look at the other popular videos showing as related videos. Awesome tips as usual! Thank you Gillian ๐Ÿ™‚
    TubeBuddy isn’t free (the free version doesn’t allow keywords searching), do you of any other (free) alternative that would help with searching for keywords similar to TubeBuddy?

• Gillian Perkins says:

Thanks for your comment! I just use the free version of Tubebuddy, and it it still very helpful. ๐Ÿ™‚

5. bransonguitar says: